Featuring Over 300 Exhibitors & Guests as well as 2 Full Days of Panels
The Inland Empire’s only comic book convention, Comic Con Revolution, is back for year 3 when the show returns to the Ontario Convention Center this weekend. Comic Con Revolution will feature an impressive array of over 200 guests, over 160 exhibitors,2 full days of programming and the Cosplay Revolution Contest on May 18 & 19.
Attendees will be treated to a wide array of entertainment, including:
• All About The Big Bang Theory – Join contributing writer Adam Faberman, to discuss the almost 300 episodes of the Emmy Award winning CBS hit. The show ends its 12 year run 2 days before this panel.
• A Spotlight on Peter Cullen. The legendary voice actor beyond the Autobot Leader Optimus Prime will detail his 40 plus year career.
• Q&A with Skeletor– Voice actor Allen Oppenheimer will sit down with the audience and answer all questions having to do with the He-Man villain, Skeletor!
• Spotlight on a Disney Legend: Tony Anselmo, the Voice of Donald Duck- For almost 35 years Tony Anselmo has been the official voice of Donald Duck! Join us for a historical look back alongside an official Disney Legend!
• Creating the Star Wars Universe - Featuring Sam Witwer. Take a peek behind the curtain with the voice of Darth Maul himself, Sam Witwer, A can't-miss panel with a Q&A to follow!
• Stan Lee Tribute - Hear from some of Comic Con Revolution's most esteemed guests, Jimmy Palmiotti, Mike Zeck, JJ Kirby, Matt Haley and Ming Chen as they give tribute to the man who influenced and inspired generations of comic book fans and creators, and talk about his lasting legacy.
• Behind the Scenes of Your Favorite Video Games - The voices behind some of your favorite video games are all together on one amazing panel! Join Anjali Bhimani (Overwatch), Carolina Ravassa (Overwatch, Red Dead Redemption 2), Carlos Ferro (Gears of War, Assassins Creed), Steve J Palmer (Red Dead Redemption 1-2) and Paul Eiding (Metal Gear Solid, Fallout) as they discuss behind-the-scenes anecdotes from some of the most popular games on the market. Q&A to follow.
• Swinging Through the Spider-Verse -Fabrice Sapolsky (Spider-Man Noir), Nick Spencer (Amazing Spider-Man) and Todd Nauck (Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man) are together in one room to talk about everyone's favorite web-slinger! Moderated by Newsarama's Chris Arrant, Q&A to follow.
• X-Men Retrospective - Join Newsarama's Chris Arrant as he delves into the X-Men's history with Art Thibert, X-Men Evolution's Steven E. Gordon and Uncanny X-Men's Whilce Portacio. Questions will be asked and answers will be given.
• The Cosplay Revolution Costume Contest hosted by Ming Chen with a $500 cash prize for Best in Show.
• 2 Full Days Of Panels with something for everyone. From video games, to cosplay to self-publishing panels and everything in between. Our programming is designed to accommodate everyone from hard core fans to kids to first time attendees.
• The Joe Kubert Distinguished Storyteller Award Ceremony. The recipient of a major comic book industry award in honor of iconic comic book artist Joe Kubert and his commitment to teaching the next generation of comic book creators will be named on Saturday at 7PM.
“Our goal is to make every year of Comic Con Revolution better than the previous year. With a larger guest list, bigger show floor, stronger programming, easier entry into the convention center and better selection of food choice we have done just that for year 3,” said Atomic Crush Events owner and co-founder Drew Seldin. “Can’t wait to see everyone this weekend.”
For this year’s show, Atomic Crush Events has unveiled a new interpretation of Jetpack Jules, the official mascot for Comic Con Revolution, by Harley Quinn artist Amanda Conner Comic Con Revolution’s 2019 Official Merchandise, including glasses and t-shirts featuring Conner’s art, is available online and at the show for a limited time while supplies last.
Guests currently scheduled to appear include: Karl Altstaetter, Tony Anselmo, Chris Arrant, Matthew Atchley, Greg Baldwin, Michael Bell, Gregg Berger, Anjali Bhimani, Tim Bradstreet, Lloyd Briggery, Even Cagle, Colin Cantwell, Sandy King Carpenter, Ming Chen, Amy Chu, Ryan Cody, Mike Collins, Amanda Conner, Michael Copon, Peter Cullen, Jim Daly, Shannon Eric Denton, Gigi Edgley, Neo Edmund, Paul Eiding, JoeEisma, Adam Faberman, Carlos Ferro, Stephan Franck, Dan Gilvezan, Joel Gomez, Steven Gordon, Matt Haley, Travis Hanson, Chad Hardin, Ray-Anthony Height, Vince Hernandez, Drew Johnson, Herb Jefferson, Jr, Santa Inoue, Neil Kaplan, JJ Kirby, DJ Kirkbride, Mike Kunkel, Phil LaMarr, Mindy Lee, Susan Lee, Livesay, Michael McMillian, Chris Moreno, Mike Morris, Todd Nauck, Rafael Navarro, Russell Nohelty, Dustin Nguyen, William O’Neill, Alan Oppenheimer, Pernile Orum, Patrick Owsley, Steven J. Palmer, Jimmy Palmiotti, Chuck Patton, Carla Perez, Jeff Pina, Alexander Polinsky, While Portacio, Brad Rader, Livio Ramondelli, Gregory Ramos, Norm Rapund, Carolina Ravassa, Jules Rivera, Jake “The Snake” Roberts, Stan Sakai, Fabrice Sapolsky, Patrick Scullin, Armand Serrano, Rikki Simons, Beth Sotelo, Nick Spencer, Art Thibert, Koi Turnbull, Gus Vazquez, Angi Viper, David F. Walker, Dave Wagner, Mike Wellman, Michele Wells, Dan Wickline, Sam Witwer, Saya Yohnka and Mike Zeck.
For more information or to order your tickets to Comic Con Revolution https://www.comicconrevolution.com/ontario/
Tickets purchased at the door will be $5 more per ticket. In addition to the savings, advanced ticket holders will receive a limited edition art print of Jetpack Jules, the CCR mascot, featuring art by Amanda Conner. Advanced ticket purchases come with a home mailing option as well as allowing ticket holder’s access to the show floor up to one hour early.
About Comic Con Revolution
Comic Con Revolution was founded on very simple principles. We are excited to celebrate comics and the creative arts. At the absolute core of what we do are the creators themselves. The people who create the comics, games, toys, film, movies and more that we all love. Without their tireless dedication to creating the fantastic worlds we all get lost in, events like Comic Con Revolution would not be possible. We strive to create the best possible experience for attendees, exhibitors and guests alike. Our team of event industry veterans are dedicated to working hard to create that experience for each of you.
About Atomic Crush Events
Atomic Crush Events is an event consultation, management and production agency that was founded on experience and innovation. Bringing together expertise in event management, marketing, sales and business development to create a unique team that will conceptualize your idea and bring it boldly to life. Our philosophy is simple — create the best experience possible for attendees, exhibitors and guests alike.
More information is available atwww.atomiccrushevents.com
For More Information Contact:
Mike Scigliano – firstname.lastname@example.org
Drew Seldin – email@example.com
James Ross – firstname.lastname@example.org